Seamless and Visually Stunning Global Imagery
These are the key benefits of using PlanetSAT Global for Airbus' OneAtlas Basemap services.
1. Superior Visual Quality: PlanetSAT Global was selected for its unique visual quality, data homogeneity, and freshness compared to other options. The final manual color enhancement provides an unrivalled color balance and rich geographical information, preserving all details of the original source data.
2. Ready-to-use Global Imagery Mosaic: PlanetSAT basemap is a ready-to-integrate basemap, meeting Airbus' expectations for an off-the-shelf product.
3. Annual update: PlanetSAT basemap annual update ensures that customers have access to the most up-to-date and accurate information, which in turn improves decision-making and overall efficiency.
4. Quick Delivery and Customer Feedback Considered: Reactive to Airbus needs, FTP deliveries were organized within a few days of the product's selection and Airbus' feedbacks were considered in terms of product updates and improvements, ensuring customer satisfaction.
5. Enhanced User Experience and Better Service: The implementation of PlanetSAT Global in Airbus' solution resulted in an enhanced user experience and better service to their customers, with 100% realistic and up-to-date medium-resolution global imagery, and a consistent and reliable context to professional grade geospatial applications, boosting Airbus' services.
At PlanetObserver, we understand the importance of having access to the most current and accurate data. That's why we are committed to continuously updating and upgrading PlanetSAT imagery mosaic. By releasing a new version of the product every year that includes thousands of fresh data, we help Airbus and all their end-users to have access to the most reliable information.
Our efforts have paid off, as Airbus has expressed their satisfaction with the improvements in the user experience of their Basemap services thanks to the implementation of PlanetSAT mosaic. As a result, Airbus has decided to extend our collaboration for an additional two years, until 2023. We are excited to continue working closely with the Airbus team to offer better products and services to all end-users.